Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wackadoodle Wednesday.

Hey everypup ~Misty here~

Happy Spring everypup.  Looking forward to getting out of fluffy dog season!

Crazy fluffy dog look.


Fluffy dog paws.

One of the first things we learned when we were wee pups was "Settle" which means stop wiggling your butt or licking Mom's face when we go to bed.  The next thing we learned was "Quite Time" which means go to sleep.

I've got Quiet Time mastered!!
Any other pups out there ready for this winter weather to be behind us and head into spring and start sniffing some flowers and sitting in some warm green grass?

Magnolia in the morning.

Magnolia at night.

Does this grass look me look small?
Well that's my Wackadoodle Wednesday post for now.

Sniff at ya later ~Misty~

6 comments:

  1. Yep, I luvs spring - flowers and walks - and soon - POOL BALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hopin' Spring is here soon fur ever'pup!

    And yeah, ya gots "quiet time" mastered...bol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey I gotta second Finley. You sure got that quiet time mastered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yu have the purdiest yard!
    Does sumfin turrible happen to yu to get rid of the "crazy fluffy dog" look? :-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yu r 'dorable, Misty. I, tu, r wookin' furward tu spwing, 'cept wif no wain cuz if I hafta wear my stoopid booties ONE MORE TIME, I r gonna go 'began'. Yes, weally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember the last time you went 'began'. What is about "Spring Fever" that gets all us pups on the same 'began' regime as the humans?

      Delete